Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Polyamoury

So more vanilla family is on its way on Friday, I am excited and scared at the same time. My vanilla best friend is coming into town and we finally get to spend some time together, and she finally gets to see the real me. I have come out to her about the situation that I am in. I have come out to her about BDSM, Poly, and Bi. She is the only vanilla person that knows about it all. So it will be an adventure.

A week after she leaves my Dad is coming in to town for my 30th birthday week, and I am ecstatic. I cannot believe my Dad is coming down finally to see us, however I am petrified that he is going to find out, and then how do I calmly explain it to him. That I am basically a hedonist? I wish that there were more poly people following this so I can get their opinions on it.

We are also as a family debating and talking about Collaring and Poly Wedding stuff. We really need to get the collaring done, as I am seeking an actual slave. I cannot have two boys under consideration at the same time. The big thing that is holding us up is that I am making his formal collar.

There are some amazing poly stories out there!

That is the flag for poly pride

No comments:

Post a Comment